A Social Content Executive that maximizes skills in Creative Development & Production, Social Media Strategy, and Influencer Branding.
Director of Social Content – GSN, Santa Monica, CA - Nov 2014 – Present
Promoted to build a team of 4 and led them through strategic development, execution, and marketing of social media for original content and TV programming.
• Achieved year over year results in growth and engagement across platforms
• Directed creative content strategy and execution for groundbreaking second screen launch, providing additives to experience in show and during breaks for highly rated, weekly hour-long series; pilot run used as industry's official case study in content creation and second screen execution
• Built out the social content that helped contribute to GSN's highest rated original series, which led to the positive overall strategic approach for the company
• Generated highly engaged content through text, graphics, and videos, some of which went organically viral for the first time in the brand's history
Digital Content Executive Producer – GSN, Santa Monica, CA - Sept 2013 – Sept 2015
Created short form content for the Digital Content Division at GSN.
• Generated the highest engaged and highest rated original series for the company with 10 million+ views
• Produced the first live episode of programming featuring Loveline's Dr. Drew, Mike Catherwood, & Sam Schacher
• Shaped the format for content which became the benchmark for other programming in the department
• Grew the YouTube channel to over 200k+ Subscribers with 40 million+ total views
Digital Content Producer – YouTube, Los Angeles, CA - Nov 2010 – Sept 2013
Designed marketing campaigns and branded content. Ensured that all projects fit budgetary requirements, while maintaining creative integrity.
• Managed projects for Nintendo, Canon USA, and The Ford Motor Company, using innovative advances in new media
• Organized the creative behind YouTube's first ever creator sponsored initiative while onsite at The 2012 London Olympics, exceeding all KPIs
• Contributed to the launch of YouTube Space LA
Digital Content Consultant, Los Angeles, CA - May 2003 – Present
Trail-blazed digital marketing content strategies for emerging online brands, including Universal Music Group, Guinness World Records, and CollegeHumor.
• Successfully migrated clients to new platforms, always with a finger on the pulse with current technologies
• Launched trendsetting content created from Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Web building (HTML), and a wide selection of cameras & equipment, shared by the likes of Ryan Seacrest and Ashton Kutcher
• Wrote and mixed "The Sideburns Song", debuting at #1 on the iTunes Comedy Chart, Worldwide
• Developed a personal network of the most influential talent on the Internet including Glace Helbig, Glozell, and JacksFilms to name a few
• ICG - Founding member of Internet Creator's Guild
• Musical.ly, Official Brand Host, US
• Playlist Live Director of Programming, Orlando, FL & Washington D.C.
• VidCon Special Guest and Consultant, Anaheim, CA
• SAG-AFTRA and AEA Member
• AdWords and Analytics Certifications
– May 2004
Dual BA Degrees in Film Production & Marketing – University of Miami, FL